The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract by clearly specifying the reason within 15 (fifteen) working days by simply informing us of the revocation of the contract through the appropriate form on the Contact page. The motivation on the part of the customer will help our staff in evaluating our performance and optimizing our offer as well as optimizing return times. From the day of delivery of the goods, the deadline for termination of the contract begins. The signature placed on the day of delivery in front of the courier will prevail. It is important to send a written communication in time by (the appropriate CONTACT form, selecting as SUBJECT: "Return").
The return costs (shipping, packaging and other expenses to return the goods to Bottari Spa) are charged to the customer.
- In order for the Company to accept the returned product, you must follow the following procedures:
- Contact our customer service through the appropriate form or by email to email@example.com, to have you deliver a return form.
- Return the complete and undamaged product to its original packaging.
- Put everything in another packaging where you can also insert the original completed Return Form.
- Send everything to Bottari Spa via Tavogliere 6 D/E 46030 Pomponesco (MN) Italy.
- Confirm the shipment through your personal space on the site or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be confirmed to receive the return directly from our logistics offices through the portal or by email.
- Only after the necessary checks, if necessary, you will be refunded according to your initial payment method.
- In case of replacement you will receive a request for payment of shipping costs by PayPal to the email address of your account.
Important: For your return to be accepted, it is imperative that:
- the spare part is in perfect condition; (not used, free from mounting or wear traces)
- the spare part arrives with its original packaging, without affixing labels or stickers;
- the assembly is placed in a return cardboard, pay attention to heavy or fragile spare parts, so that the whole is well immobilized.
It is not possible to return the goods if:
- it has been tailor-made or clearly personalised (e.g. goods sold by metres);
- has been opened by the consumer (e.g. audiovisual products or sealed software);
- these are books, magazines, maps;
- if its condition or quality has been influenced by the consumer (e.g. dirty or damaged items, etc.).
We kindly ask customers not to remove the labels from the items (manufacturer's label) until he has definitively decided to accept the purchased item. In case of termination of the contract we can only accept items that are in their original condition.
Damage to delivery
If at the time of delivery of the package you notice tampering with the adhesive tape branded Bottari Spa or in any case the package is obviously damaged, we invite the customer to collect it by placing the words "control reserve" or "damage reserve" on the courier's receipt. After receiving the package you will have to proceed to the control of the goods contained. If it is damaged, we must be notified (the appropriate CONTACT form selecting as OBJECT: "Damage to Delivery"). Photographs are welcome to be attached to the practice of damage. Our staff will assess the real extent of the damage and will provide if necessary to reimburse the goods in the manner explained in the previous point.